Our tree surgeons are highly trained and can perform tree pruning, trimming, and reductions in Barnham, Westergate, Eastergate, Yapton, Walberton, Fontwell, and surrounding areas.
Make an Enquiry
KIWI Tree Pruning Barnham
Pruning trees is important for several reasons. It helps young trees grow, prevents decay, and gives your tree an excellent-looking structure. Pruning also ensures preventive maintenance of the tree and is not only good for the health and appearance of the plant but also protects other plants, people, and property from injury. It also prevents pest infestation and helps ensure the tree stays healthy by increasing airflow and light penetration. By pruning the tree, we will also remove dead, damaged, and dying branches, which keeps the tree safe and removes hazards to people and structures around the plant.
When is the best time to prune trees in Barnham, West Sussex?
The best time to prune trees in Barnham, West Sussex is either spring or mid-summer. If your tree is still young and developing, look to prune during spring rather than summer, which is best saved for more established trees. Winter pruning happens after leaf fall and before buds burst open with new leaves in the spring, this would probably take place in December, January, and February in the UK. Summer pruning is normally undertaken in a short period around the end of July to mid-August in the UK. Summer pruning should be about fruit bud formation and checking growth.
What are the common mistakes to avoid when pruning trees in Barnham, West Sussex?
- Pruning too much: removing too much of the tree can cause stress and damage to the tree.
- Pruning at the wrong time: pruning at the wrong time of year can cause damage to the tree and reduce its ability to recover.
- Using dull tools: using dull tools can cause damage to the tree and make it more difficult to make clean cuts.
- Removing too much of the canopy: removing too much of the canopy can cause stress and damage to the tree.
- Not making clean cuts: making jagged cuts can cause damage to the tree and make it more difficult to heal.
Fully Insured & Qualified
Our tree surgeons have unrivalled experience in tree care and maintenance and have been working in the arboricultural industry for over 10 years.
What Our Customers Say About Us… We’re proud to have some pretty awesome people as customers! And we’re humbled by the pretty nice things they say about us and the service we offer. Please review us on Google! Click here.